- Related Products
|Ship Weight||5.0 lbs|
|Mounting Base L x W (in.)||2 1/4 x 3 3/16|
|Temperature Capacity (°F)||140|
|Inlet Port (in.)||3/8 NPT|
|Outlet Port (in.)||3/8 NPT|
Best-in-Class Industrial-Grade Pump
No Cool Downs Required
- The exclusive, industrial-grade NSQ Series on-demand pump has an impressive 100% duty cycle that won't overheat, even during continuous use.
- No more waiting around for an overworked, under designed pump to cool down; this NSQ Series pump has a continuous run time and can run dry without damaging the pump.
Lasts Up To 5 Times Longer
- Building the best sprayer starts with using the best pump, with the longest lasting parts, of course.
- This pump is built tough with a host of components that are designed to reduce wear and handle the rigors of the working world.
- The Santoprene™ diaphragm is designed for reliability and long life, because leaks are the last thing you want from your pump down the road.
- When many other pumps are in for repairs, the NSQ Series pump will be on the job for you.
Packed with Features
- Get fast and easy starts with a self-priming design that works up to 8ft. above fluid level — no manual priming is necessary.
- Patented DXS-3™ valves are made with chemical-resistant Viton® for faster priming to aid with quicker startups, better overall performance and longer life.
- The unique pressure switch is designed to slowly cycle the pump, effectively reducing switch and motor wear.
- To conserve battery power, we gave this pump an automatic power switch that turns off whenever no flow is needed; a factor that can come in very handy when you’re fields away from the nearest electrical charger.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!