- Related Products
Model: SURFLO 477-400-01
The SHURFLO Model 477 Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump was developed for chemical transfer, injection and spraying applications. This AODD pump features a directional control spool design that eliminates the stalling problems associated with over center directional control designs. With an open flow capacity of up to 10 gpm, the SHURFLO Model 477 pump will easily handle your current lower 5 gpm open flow applications, and will also apply to many applications currently using a 14 gpm open flow pump.
Industry standard fittings and mounting footprint make the installation of the SHURFLO Model 477 pump in existing equipment very simple. A 1/4” barb air connector and 1/2” and 3/4” barb liquid connectors are included.
- High-Efficiency, No Stall Pneumatic Spool Valves for Long Life
- Up to 10 GPM Open Flow @ 100 PSI Air Pressure [37.8 LPM @ 689 kPa]
- 40–100 PSI Air Pressure Operating Range [275 – 689 kPa]
- Pumps Handle Caustic or Acidic Fluids, Including High-Viscosity Fluids
- Available in Santoprene® and Viton®
- Industry Standard Mounting and Ports
- Both 1/2” & 3/4” Barbed Liquid Port Fittings Included
- Can Run Dry without Damage
MODEL SHURFLO 477-400-01 Santoprene®
- DISPLACEMENT : 4.38 Ounces per Stroke [129.5 Milliliters per Stroke]
- FLOW RATE : 10 Gallons per Minute Max [37.8 Liters per Minute Max]
- POWER SOURCE : CO2, Nitrogen, or Compressed Filtered Air
- OPERATING PRESSURE : 40PSI Min - 100 PSI Max [2.8 Bar Min - 6.9 Bar Max]
- TEMPERATURE LIMITS : 34°F - 120°F [1.1°C - 49°C]
- SUCTION LIFT : 25 Inches Hg [85 kPa] Not intended for extended dry run
- PARTICULATE PASSAGE : .125 in. [3 mm] round soft particulates max.
- WEIGHT : 2.5 Lbs. [1.13 Kgs.]
- FITTINGS : 1/2” and 3/4” Barb (2 of each)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!