- Related Products
Main use for the spreader:
- grassland reseeding
- slug pellets
- also for silage additives
The spreader is with a 12 volt drive independent from other drives that are run cardan or hydraulic. Two work steps in one-this way you safe time and money!
|Capacity:||90 litres||Drive:||12 V Motor|
|Weight:||26 kg||Spreading width:||2-24 m|
|| 90x52x60 cm
|| 170 W
|• Scatter disc On/Off
||• lever Open/Close
||• Scattering disc speed higher/lower
- Operation of the control console from the driver seat while driving
- Electric driven spreading disc with adjustable vanes
- Smooth regulation of the spreading range from 2 up to 24 m
- Synthetic container with 90 l capacity
- Hopper lid
- 3 m long power cable (2 x 1,5 mm2 cable profile)
- 6 m long cable from spreader to control console
- 12 volt electric motor with 170 watt
- Powder coated frame
- Tension sleeve for grass
Optional Accessories (contact for price & availability)
- Counter plate (fits exactly on the bottom side of the tubes): distances between the holes on the counter plate are 120*110 mm. Handy for mounting on front hydraulics or to mount on top of working equipment.
- Three point mounting bracket including bolt: recommended for front mounting
- 3-point plug: for electrical power (for the permanent positive plug, mounted on tractor)
- Discharge port: for easy emptying the hopper
- Precision plate: for small working ranges (developed especially for working width (up to 4m); the seeds are sowed right into the roller.
- Deflector plates (guiding plates): for one sided spreading or to narrow the spreading width (They are to be screwed either on the right or on the left on the dedicated worm behind the scattering disc with the number 6 wingnut. Deflectors influence the spreading pattern so it is ideally aligned with the area of application.)
- Truck bed mounting bracket ( i.e. to mount on a pick-up truck)
- Quad mounting bracket: to mount the spreader onto ATVs or Quads.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!