- Related Products
Now with Feed Roller - speed sensor not included
The Twin is designed to spread a large, dense slug pellet typically from 20m up to a maximum of 30 metres. It is suitable to fit any vehicle developing 40 amps, making it ideal to use with most UTV's (utility vehicles) and is typically front mounted to tractors and self propelled sprayers, but may be rear mounted.
The twin uses 2 Fan Jets, handed left and right, which are used together but have individual LH and RH controls allowing either side to be shut off independently. The feed mechanisms, discs and disc motors are reversed on one machine to give contra-rotating discs.
The unit can be purchased with or without a mounting chassis.
- Easy empty hoppers - simply pull a pin and the complete machine tips through 90 degrees for quick, safe emptying of contents.
- Weight - Net 70kgs, gross 170kgs. Optional mounting chassis 37kgs.
- Power - 12 volts DC - 40 amps
- Dimensions mm - W500 x D560 x H820 each, LH and RH. If fitted to optional chassis W1960 x D700 x H1260 total.
- Spread widths - for maximum width, we recommend a minimum disc height of 1.5m if possible, to 2m from the ground or crop canopy, and calm conditions. Slug Pellets - It can spread a large, dense, wet extruded slug pellet up to approximately 30 metres in total. Each machine spreads from the centreline of the vehicle, up to 15m each side to give a combined total of up to 30m.
Mounting bracket sold as optional part.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!